Tired of sitting in Seattle traffic for 2 hours a day? Join our staff in Seattle, WA, and use your commuting time to enjoy your personal pursuits.
Davido Consulting Group, a Northwest-based Civil and Structural Engineering firm is recruiting for a Professional PE or SE to join the team as a structural engineer.
We are a mid-sized firm with a range of municipal and private projects. Our fast-paced company offers a positive and collegial work environment and a variety of projects.
The position will be responsible for aiding in the design and construction of building projects relating to steel, concrete, masonry, and wood design. We seek someone who is also interested in furthering their career in a fast-growing company.
The position requires 4 to 6 years of structural engineering experience in the above areas and has:
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level computer skills in Excel, Word and AutoCAD
- Advanced skills in structural modeling (e.g., RISA, ETABS, ADAPT-Builder)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Professional Engineering License, PE or SE
Excellent medical, health savings account, flex-time, and retirement. Potential for future ownership/profit sharing.