Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 50+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm established in 1999 now with four offices in the Puget Sound region. We are seeking full-time experienced Civil 3D AutoCAD Technicians to join our team in the Northgate and Federal Way offices.
Primary duties include drafting and designing of a wide variety of site improvement plans for submittal to multiple jurisdictions within Washington State. Candidate must be experienced in Civil 3D and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on various projects with multiple engineers and frequent deadlines. Experience with local jurisdictions preferred.
- 4-8 Years min experience using Civil 3D required
- Associates degree or certificate program
- Complete AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency required
- Experience with project site & roadway grading required
- Experience with designing utilities in Civil 3D required
- Experience working with and in the City of Seattle, DCI, SDOT & SPU
- A basic knowledge of Map 3D and use of GIS within AutoCAD
- AutoDesk DWF & TrueView
Skills considered a plus:
- Experience drafting and designing projects with and for submittal to the City of Seattle DOT, SPU and DCI (formerly DPD), Island County Public Works, City of Bellingham, Navy Facilities, National Parks, King County DPER.
- Project portfolio.
- Experience training and teaching C3D to other design staff a plus.
- Certificates/degrees for completion of AutoCAD courses/college.
- Health insurance
- Generous Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program reimbursement
- Friendly, fun, and flexible work environment
- Free lunches on Fridays
Any and all resumes not meeting the minimum qualifications set above will be held on file for 3 months and then discarded.