Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 65+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm established in 1999 now with four offices in the Puget Sound region. We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager to join our team preferably based out our Seattle (Northgate) office with occasional travel to our other offices.
This is a new position that develops and performs a broad range of HR functions including oversight of compensation, employee management, employee performance, record keeping, on-boarding new staff, benefits administration, recruiting, and retention, as well as ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Oversee compliance requirements. Stay up to date on legal and reporting requirements, employment law, etc. implement changes and policies as needed for compliance.
- Provide annual benefits training to staff, answer staff questions on benefits
- Implement solutions to employee performance issues, document, and follow-up, provide guidance to management team on employee issues
- Assist in the administration of benefit plans.
- Payroll back-up
- First-day arrangements and orientation for new employees
- Development and oversight of internal training and development programs. Soft-skill training (customer service, professionalism, safety, etc.)
- Internal communication and company Culture Captain: new hire announcements, life events, promotions, employee recognition, etc.
- Team Building Event coordination
- Manage the Employee Performance program, provide guidance to managers. Track and schedule employee reviews.
- Assist in the completion of annual salary and benefits survey, assessment of staff salaries/roles.
- Ability to manage full-cycle recruiting- source candidates, screen and interview candidates for open positions, coordinate interviews with managers, prepare offers, etc.
- Direct college recruiting program, attend career fairs, manage internship program
- Development and administration Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Maintain Employee Records
- Other opportunities such as marketing assistance
Education and Experience
- BA, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Human Resource Management role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Effective communication skills, professionalism, and good judgment
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local Employment laws, regulations and record keeping requirements
- 401K matched up to 4% (DCG offers an employee stock ownership plan)
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance and generous Health Savings Account
- Long- and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Wellness Program
- Charitable Giving Program
- On-going career growth opportunities
- Fun and supportive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Company paid lunch every Friday