Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 55+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm with four offices in Western Washington. We are currently looking for a Civil/Chemical Engineer Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple projects from start to finish including overseeing engineering and drafting staff and will be the point of contact for clients and sub-consultants.
This position will be based out of our Whidbey Island office in Freeland, WA which offers a unique rural lifestyle while still offering a wide range of interesting and challenging projects throughout the region and western United States.
Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of Washington with 5+ years of engineering experience relating to water system design and improvements including: capacity analysis, treatment design, piping layout, pump sizing, water treatment, groundwater wells, pump house layout, reservoir sizing, water system planning, source development, capital improvement plans, public bid process, and pubic water system approval.
We are also looking for:
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Advanced level of computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word and/or Design Review
- Advanced skills in water system modeling experience preferred
- 401K matched up to 4% (DCG offers an employee stock ownership plan)
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance and generous Health Savings Account
- Long and Short Term Disability insurance
- Wellness Program
- Charitable Giving Program
- On-going career growth opportunities
- Fun, supportive and collegial work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Company paid lunch outings every Friday