Beginner to Mid-level Civil 3D AutoCAD Technician
Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 75+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm established in 1999 now with four offices in the Puget Sound region. We are seeking a full-time experienced Civil 3D AutoCAD Technician to join our team in the Northgate office and our Northgate office.
Primary duties include drafting and designing of a wide variety of site improvement plans for submittal to multiple jurisdictions within Washington State. Candidate must be experienced in Civil 3D and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on various projects with multiple engineers and frequent deadlines. Experience with local jurisdictions preferred.
- 3-5 Years min experience using Civil 3D required
- Associates degree or Certificate program
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency required
- Experience with project site & roadway grading required
- Experience with designing utilities in Civil 3D required
- Experience working with and in the City of Seattle, DCI, SDOT & SPU
- AutoDesk DWF & TrueView
Skills considered a plus:
- Experience drafting and designing projects with and for submittal to the City of Seattle DOT, SPU and DCI (formerly DPD), Island County Public Works, City of Bellingham, Navy Facilities, National Parks, King County DPER.
- Project portfolio.
- Experience training and teaching C3D to other design staff a plus.
- Certificates/degrees for completion of AutoCAD courses/college.
- Health insurance
- Generous Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program reimbursement
- Friendly, fun, and flexible work environment
- Free lunches on Fridays
Email resumes to Nathan Davis, [email protected]
Any and all resumes not meeting the minimum qualifications set above will be held on file for 3 months and then discarded.
For more information about Davido Consulting Group please refer to our webpage, www.dcgengr.com.